First off, we don't create rules for rules' sake; rather, we create them to protect YOU, our customer! We try to be as flexible as possible, but at the same time it is also important to draw the line where necessary, again for the ultimate benefit of the customer! As always, we are open to any kind of change or modifications you might want to suggest! You can submit your feedback here. With that said:-
Here is What You CAN Do With Our PLR Content:
With our PLR content, you can do virtually anything, including but not limited to:
1. Publish content websites and earn Adsense cash
2. Rewrite the content in any way you like to suit your needs; you can submit the rewritten articles to articles directories, blogs, etc (make sure you make substantial changes to the PLR articles in order to avoid being penalized by the article directories)
3. Use the content to create an autoresponder ecourse, or use it in your newsletter
4. Use the content to make a SHORT report or ebook. You can sell or giveaway these reports to others for their personal use!
Here are some ideas to help you get started:
a) You can sell them on auction sites
b) You can sell them in dime or nickel sales.
c) You can use such reports to create bonus packages for your products.
d) You can also giveaway or sell these reports to your members and customers for their personal use!
e) You can insert your product links or affiliate links in these reports.
f) You can also use them as lead generators by linking to your squeeze page from within the reports and then giving them away to others for their personal use!
5. Publish content offline - in magazines, books or any other print media!
6. You can use the content to create promotion materials for your affiliates. For example, you can use the content to create free brandable reports or articles and let your affiliates brand them with their own affiliate links!
7. Translate the content into any non-English language *
Especially for ebooks and reports: You CAN alter the content before distributing them to your affiliates as brandable reports! Your affiliates can brand these reports with their affiliate links; however, they CANNOT edit or alter the content of the report in any way!
Especially for articles: You CAN alter the content before distributing them to your affiliates as brandable articles! Your affiliates too CAN alter the content to suit their needs (as long as they do it to promote YOUR product). However, your affiliates CANNOT pass on the editing and/or publishing rights to others!
You should explicitly tell your affiliates that they can use the content only to promote YOUR products and services, and nothing else!
Here is What You CANNOT Do With Our PLR Content:
1. Claim authorship of the PLR articles without making SUBSTANTIAL CHANGES to the content. Most article directories won't accept PLR content anyway, so you will HAVE to rewrite a portion of it to make the article original!
2. Claim authorship of the PLR reports and ebooks without making SUBSTANTIAL CHANGES to the content. You should at least change the title and edit the first page of the ebook/report BEFORE putting your name on it; this to protect the integrity of our customers!
If there are multiple authors to the same report/ebook with the same title, it could seriously damage the reputation of our customers as business owners. Our aim is to protect the integrity of our customers as well as their businesses!
If you do not want to make the above changes, then please do not credit yourself as the author of the content. You may however use terms which express that you are the "presenter" or "bringer" of the content, such as "Brought to You By XXX" or "Presented to You By XXX", etc., where "XXX" could be your name or company name.
In fact, we use the above approach ourselves! You can download one of our sample reports here where we didn't make any changes to the content and therefore used the above language!
3. Sell the PLR content "as is". You can sell any derivative product(s) you create from the PLR material, but you CANNOT sell the raw Word or Text files under any circumstances.
Examples of derivative products: if you use the articles and/or report to create a short report or ebook, and convert it in PDF format (you can do this for free using OpenOffice), or if you rewrite the articles (in part or full) in your own words, then you have created a derivative product.
Other examples of derivative products include: converting the articles and/or report into audio and/or video formats, translation of the products into a non-English language*, etc.
4. Add the PLR content "as is" to any membership sites, free or paid. Again, you can add any derivative product(s) you create from the PLR content to any membership site you want, but NOT the raw Word or Text files.
5. Giveaway the PLR content "as is". Again, you can giveaway any derivative product(s) you create from the PLR content, such as ebooks, audios, videos, etc., but NOT the raw Word or Text files.
6. Sell resell rights, master resell rights or private label rights to the PLR content you receive from NuttieContent.com and its subsidiary sites!
If everyone starts selling resell and plr rights to our content, the market would soon become oversaturated and the content would thereby lose its value! Obviously, that won’t be fair to our customers!
Additionally, you are responsible for offering quality customer service to your customers!
In short, here are your RIGHTS with regards to the PLR content:
[YES] Can Be Edited Completely and Put Your Name on it.
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Can be used in an autoresponder e-course
[YES] Can be used in a special report (free or paid)
[YES] Can be used in an ebook (free or paid)
[YES] Can be submitted to article directories (provided you rewrite the content)
[YES] Can be published offline!
[YES] Can be given away!
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can be added to non-PLR membership sites (for your members' personal use ONLY)
[YES] Can be used to create promotion materials for your affiliates
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites.
[YES] Can translate the content into a non-English language*.
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights to the Source files (i.e., the editable .DOC and .TXT Files)
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights to the Source files (i.e., the editable .DOC and .TXT Files)
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights to the Source files (i.e., the editable .DOC and .TXT Files)
[NO] Can giveaway the Source files (i.e., the editable .DOC and .TXT Files)
[NO] Can use unethical marketing methods or SPAM to conduct your business with the product.
[NO] Can use or impersonate my name (Arindam Chakraborty), company name (NuttieContent.com) or any other of my business or personal information to conduct your business with the product
There are 2 major exceptions to the above terms:
*EXCEPTION#1: If you translate the private label content into any non-English language, you own complete copyright to it. In such circumstances, you CAN sell/giveaway private label rights to the content!
*EXCEPTION#2: If you change the private label content completely (or at least enough to make it unique), then again you own complete copyright to it. In such circumstances, you CAN sell/giveaway private label rights to it!
If you have any questions on the above terms, feel free to contact us.
This constitutes the entire license agreement for NuttieContent.com as well as its subsidiary PLR sites! Any violation of this agreement will be subject to a revoking of this license in which case all monies paid will be forfeited. NuttieContent.com also reserves the right to change or modify its terms at any time!
Suggestions and disputes regarding this agreement are always welcome and can be offered here. However, NuttieContent.com reserves the right to accept or decline any such suggestion at its sole discretion!
Disclaimer: Although we try to take every possible step to make sure that our content is accurate and factual, we cannot provide any warranties regarding the accuracy of our content! As the world continues to evolve, topics, opinions and facts are also subject to change and interpretation over time. What is considered a fact today might not be so tomorrow! As a customer, it is YOUR responsibility to check and verify the accuracy of the content before putting it to use!